Trend Pro Pocket Hole Jig
All-metal Pocket Hole Jig for drilling 9.5mm pocket holes in a range of material thicknesses. Twin 30mm centred pocket holes are ideal for large builds such as wardrobes, bookcases and cabinets. Can be bench-mounted for batch work or guides can be used independently for in-situ internal & external applications.
- Full Length Hardened Drill Guide Bushes for long life and accurate drilling.
- Material Thickness Gauge allows fast checking of material thickness without the use of a tape measure.
- Drill Bit Setting Turret for setting the correct drill depth to the material thickness.
- Work Support Rods prevent twisting when drilling longer material.
- Removable Drilling guides allows the column to be used separately for repair applications.
- Guide Locking Knobs lock the drilling guide in place once height has been adjusted.
- Dust Collection Port efficiently clears dust and debris for faster, cleaner drilling.
- On-Board Adjustable Clamp with quick-release mechanism.
- Non-Marring Clamp Pad to prevent pressure marks on the workpiece.
- T-Slot Clamp Guide supports the use of rail clamps to securely hold the jig to a work surface.
- Countersink Screw positions allows the jig to be screwed to a base board for extra support.
- Custom Carry Bag designed to optimise storage space.